NaviNet Prescription Savings Program
Looking for patient savings and satisfaction?
We are pleased to provide you with the NaviNet Prescription Savings Program, which is designed to help your patients lower out-of pocket expenses on prescription drugs not covered by insurance.
Saving an average of 44% on prescriptions just got easier!*
The prescription savings card is used for:
- Patients with no prescription coverage
- Medications not covered by insurance**
- Discounts for patients with high deductibles and limits.
Here is how it works:
- The prescription savings card is complimentary to you and your patients
- It has no limits on how many times it can be used, never expires, and can be used on prescriptions for the entire family - including human-equivalent pet prescriptions
- Patients simply present their prescription savings card at any of the over 62,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, and receive the lowest of either co-pay, store usual and customary, or discount price.
DISCOUNT ONLY—NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discount will vary depending on the pharmacy or provider chosen and services rendered. The program does not make payments directly to the pharmacies or providers. Members are required to pay for all healthcare services. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company, LLC of Tucson, AZ. You may cancel your registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Medical Security Card Company Customer Care at 1-877-489-6402.
*Based on 2014 national program savings data. All prescription drugs are eligible for savings.
**Prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by government-funded healthcare programs, such as Medicare and Medicaid, are ineligible.